Our Receptionist / Dispenser staff will be your first contact by phone or on arrival at the surgery. The team are highly trained and experienced in both reception and dispensary. They are:
- – Practice Medicines Manager Alison Lopez and contact for Prescription Delivery Service
- Audrey Noble
- Sandra Pattinson
- Grace Turner
- Susan Jones
- Tricia Robinson
- Diane Moore
- Angela Glendinning
- Mary Ritson
Their aim is to make sure your visit or contact with the surgery is as helpful and friendly as possible. They will try to find the most convenient appointment for you, record your arrival at the surgery and deal with your queries, problems or requests as efficiently as possible. They also take requests for repeat prescriptions, dispense your medication and ensure we have the drugs you need in stock.
Helping us to help you:
- On arrival at the surgery please let a receptionist know that you have arrived for your appointment.
- Repeat Prescriptions: if possible please telephone one or two days in advance to request a prescription or use the Online Service.
- We maintain a very strict policy on confidentiality – please respect other patients’ confidentiality when waiting at the front desk.
Did You Know…?
- When you arrive we will let you know if appointments with your doctor are running late (20 minutes or more).
- If you need more than a standard 10 minute appointment please ask for a double appointment when you book your appointment.
- You can ask for a telephone appointment with a doctor to save you travelling to the surgery.
- Surgeries sometimes run behind if doctors need to see patients requiring immediate attention.
Please bear with us when surgeries are running late and accept our apologies for any delay.