Telephone: 01228 602066.
What Do We Do?
- Supportive home visits following baby’s birth.
- Developmental Assessments – 8 months, 2 years and pre-school.
- Hearing Tests – now done at first home visit from Jan 2005.
- Referrals to relevant agencies including audiology, orthoptist, speech therapy, enuresis, social services, etc.
- Promote and perform immunizations.
- Breastfeeding support.
- Supporting families with childcare issues including school children.
- Health Education/Lifestyle Advice.
Child Health Clinics
Regular clinics throughout North Allerdale to bring your children along to for help, advice and information from the Health Visitor and Nursery Nurses. Babies can be weighed at these sessions.
- Wigton Surgery, 1st and 3rd Wednesday every month 9.30am – 11.30am
To discuss issues surrounding childbirth.
Group for parents and carers, we cover topics such as weaning, baby development, health issues, maternal mental health, First Aid.
For general Health Visitor/Nursery Nurse Enquiries please phone our team on 01228 602066