Welcome to Caldbeck Surgery
We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
We are a rural dispensing practice, situated in the Lake District National Park. The practice is situated in purpose built premises in the centre of the village of Caldbeck, on the edge of the Northern fells. The surgery is fourteen miles from Carlisle, and the practice area has 4,400 patients spread over approximately 100 sq. miles.
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
|>> What do I do when the surgery is closed?|
Tel: 016974 78254
Due to the coronavirus outbreak our appointment system has changed, all initial appointments will be by telephone. We are still seen patients. Please don’t hesitate in contacting us if you or your child feel unwell. We would like to ask you to wear a MASK when you visit us for your safety and our staff safety . Thank you
- Exemptions to wearing a face covering where they are mandated
- How can I get a face mask exemption card?
- Northern Head & Neck Cancer Charity
- Caldbeck Surgery: THE NEW US
- NHS mental health care for veterans
- Cumbria Sexual Health Clinic
- Macmillan Telephone Buddies
- The PRINCIPLE Trial Evaluating potential treatments for COVID-19 in older people
Search local services in your area
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
- Testing and tracing 'key to schools returning', scientists say
- Coronavirus in the UK: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- Coronavirus: Is risk from Covid-19 higher during pregnancy?
- Coronavirus: New 90-minute tests for Covid-19 and flu 'hugely beneficial'
- NHS test hope for children with suspected genetic illness