Welcome to Caldbeck Surgery
We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
We are a rural dispensing practice, situated in the Lake District National Park. The practice is situated in purpose built premises in the centre of the village of Caldbeck, on the edge of the Northern fells. The surgery is fourteen miles from Carlisle, and the practice area has 4,400 patients spread over approximately 100 sq. miles.
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
|>> What do I do when the surgery is closed?|
Tel: 016974 78254
Due to the coronavirus outbreak our appointment system has changed, all initial appointments will be by telephone. We are still seeing patients. Please don’t hesitate in contacting us if you or your child feel unwell. We would like to ask you to wear a MASK when you visit us for your safety and our staff safety . Thank you
Search local services in your area
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
- Covid: NHS rapid test use defended amid accuracy concerns
- Covid-19: Care home vaccinations to start 'within two weeks'
- Where are England's coronavirus hotspots among older people?
- Covid-19: UK 'confident' of having 800,000 vaccine doses by next week
- Covid: Greater Manchester stops care home tests over accuracy fears