Welcome to Caldbeck Surgery
We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
We are a rural dispensing practice, situated in the Lake District National Park. The practice is situated in purpose built premises in the centre of the village of Caldbeck, on the edge of the Northern fells. The surgery is fourteen miles from Carlisle, and the practice area has 4,400 patients spread over approximately 100 sq. miles.
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
|>> What do I do when the surgery is closed?|
Tel: 016974 78254 (All calls are recorded)
New NHS advice from 24th February 2022 is to keep using face covering at the surgeries. For the safety of our vulnerable patients we need to carry on using them so please if you need to come to the surgery could you continue wearing face covering until told otherwise. Thank you for your understanding and for helping to keep our population safe
- Summer news letter from EDEN & Quiz
- Recovery College Timetable May 2022
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2022
- GET YOUR FREE HEALTHY START VITAMINS HERE
- Stop Smoking with Smoke Free app
- Access to Work Mental Health Support Service
- Covid pass for 12 – 15 years old
- Together We and Living with & Beyond Cancer
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
- Charlie King: TOWIE star describes body dysmorphia 'turmoil'
- Hostile behaviour toward people with a visible difference on the rise - study
- I may not have long to live but I want three children
- Obesity strategy delay immoral, shallow and weak - ex-Tory leader
- Breast cancer 'metal detector' recommended to NHS
Thank you very much for all your support during these very difficult times, Please stay safe
Search local services in your area